Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Photos, photos, on the wall...

So here I go again shamelessly promoting myself.

(Deep breath.)

I have a series of photographs hanging at a local cafe – if you're in the Parkdale-High Park-Bloor West Village area, and you're hungry for some food and some art, pay a visit.

For the lazy and/or far-away, here's one of the photos you'd see:



The pictures have actually been hanging since the beginning of January, but seeing how I just created this blog two days ago, I couldn't very well talk about it here before then.

I had about a year to put together the gallery (that's when the space was booked), but in true slacker style I scrambled the last two weeks (maybe it was the last week) before the show to put together something worth looking at.

Did I succeed? You be the judge.

And hey, if you don't care for the photos, go for the food. Mitzi's Cafe makes really, really good food.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment